2. For the diagnosis of gonorrhea, studies of drugs stained with methylene blue (shavedGraman’s cultured cultured tramadol and hydrocodone togetherdetermination of beta-lactic activity of pure cultures of gonococcus, determination of the sensitivity of gonococci to antibiot tramadol pain medicationticam or other drugs, setting the Bordet-Jangu reaction (Guidelines for laboratory diagnosisKe of gonorrhea and trichomoniasis, approved by orders No. 1570 of 04/04/1986 and No. 936 of 12/07/1985).
3. For the diagnosis of tramadol shelf life trichomoniasis, the study of native drugs and stained with methylene sihim and the way Gram, as well as the method of growing tramadol apap 37.5 mg 325mg per pitabody methods (Guidelines for laboratory diagnostics, approved by orders No. 1570 of December 4, 1986, No. 936 of July 14, 1985).
4. For the diagnosis of chlamydia drug researchcombs stained by Giemsa-Romanovsky tramadol 37.5, UIF, using monoclonal antibodies, ELISA, tramadol culture studies, recreational dosage (Wild tramadol dogs side effects recommendations «Urogenital chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, gardnerellosis (diagnosis, treatment, prevention)»approved on 03/12/1969 number 10-11 / 38).
5. To diagnose ureaplasmosis, investigate tramadol and percocetcultivation by liquid and solid feedenvironments (methodical tramadol ibuprofen recommendations «Urogenital chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, gardnerellosis (diagnosis, treatment, proslactic), approved on 03/17/1988 No. 10-11 / 38).
6. For the diagnosis of candidiasis, a study of the native tramadol and advil of the drug, smears stained with methylene blue, according to the Gram method, as well as cultivation on a nutrient medium under conditions of elevated CO 2 and under anaerobic conditions (guidelines laquo is tramadol considered a narcotic; The use of clinical, diagnostic and bacteriological studies in diagnote gardnerelleza and some types of anaerobic infections of the urinary organs, approved November 15, 1989, No. 10-11 / 150).